1. Choose your base
These Vogue gas stoves are available in two styles, the Midi and Midi T.
The Midi T is a taller stove (776mm) than the Midi (639mm) and offers an impressive three-sided view of the flames.
For each style you can opt for the default stove, or you can add a Midline log store base to either, or a Highline base to the Midi T (1260mm tall).
What’s more, there’s a wall mounted, floating option for the Midi T.
We’ve highlighted the efficiency and heat output for each style, for both a conventional (C) and balanced (B) flue, using natural gas (they are compatible with LPG too).
- Vogue Midi T = C 75% (E) efficient, 4.4kW nominal
- Vogue Midi T = B 94.3% (A) efficient, 4.8kW nominal
Size: 416 x 348 x 776, 928 Midline, 1260 Highline mm (w/h)
Why choose a Stovax/Gazco gas stove?
Stunning flames, stylish designs, highly efficient
Stovax & Gazco are committed to research and development to ensure their products are market leading in terms of style, innovation and efficiency
They are an ISO9001 accredited company
Their quality control system ensures that their appliances comply with British safety standards as well as stringent European regulations (CE mark).
Why choose a Vogue gas stove?
- Highly efficient. The Vogue Midi T gas stove records a 94.3% (A) efficiency rating with a balanced flue
- Cast iron door and top plate with refined curves and beveled edges
- Matching log store base options
- Breathtaking flame visuals
- Highly realistic log bed and a polished EchoFlame Black Glass lining for a stunning, multi-sided reflection of the flames
- Install with a conventional or balanced flue, so no chimney required
- Manual control as standard, upgrade to Standard or Programmable Thermostatic Remote Control