1. Choose your base
You can opt for the default stove or you can add a Midline log store base
We’ve highlighted the efficiency and heat output for both a conventional (C) and balanced (B) flue, using natural gas (they are compatible with LPG too).
- Vogue Midi = C 76% (E) efficient, 4.2kW nominal
- Vogue Midi = B 90.6% (B) efficient, 3.9kW nominal
Size: 639 x 348 x 416, 791 (with midline) mm (w/d/h)
Why choose a Stovax/Gazco gas stove?
Stunning flames, stylish designs, highly efficient
Stovax & Gazco are committed to research and development to ensure their products are market leading in terms of style, innovation and efficiency
They are an ISO9001 accredited company
Their quality control system ensures that their appliances comply with British safety standards as well as stringent European regulations (CE mark).
Why choose a Vogue gas stove?
- Highly efficient. The Vogue Midi T gas stove records a 94.3% (A) efficiency rating with a balanced flue
- Cast iron door and top plate with refined curves and beveled edges
- Matching log store base options
- Breathtaking flame visuals
- Highly realistic log bed and a polished EchoFlame Black Glass lining for a stunning, multi-sided reflection of the flames
- Install with a conventional or balanced flue, so no chimney required
- Manual control as standard, upgrade to Standard or Programmable Thermostatic Remote Control