1. Choose your size and finish
These Studio Freestanding gas fires are available for the Studio 1 and 2 fires only, as below:
- Studio 1 = 910mm (w)
- Studio 2 = 1110mm (w)
Below we’ve highlighted the efficiency and heat output for each size, for both a conventional (C) and balanced (B) flue, for this glass fronted (GF) fire.
- Studio 1 = C/GF 72% (E) efficient, 4.60kW nominal
- Studio 1 = B/GF 92% (A) efficient, 5.30kW nominal
- Studio 2 = C/GF 81% (C) efficient, 6.90kW nominal
- Studio 2 = B/GF 92% (A) efficient, 7.00kW nominal
Choose between a black or white finish.
2. Choose your base
For the base you can choose between the smmoth curving bench or the smart plinth.
3. Choose your lining
For the liner you can choose between the Echoflame black glass, vermiculite or black reeded effects.
Why choose a Stovax/Gazco gas fire?
Stunning flames and fuel bed effects
Stovax & Gazco are committed to research and development to ensure their products are market leading in terms of style, innovation and efficiency
They are an ISO9001 accredited company
Their quality control system ensures that their appliances comply with British safety standards as well as stringent European regulations (CE mark).
Why choose a Studio gas fire?
- Highly efficient. The Studio 2 gas fire records a 92% (A) efficiency rating with a glass front and balanced flue
- The modulating single ribbon of living flame that dances above your choice of fuel bed is mesmerising
- Minimalist perfection, eye-catching frames design
- Many customisation options
- Supersizes, from large to largest!
- Install with a conventional or balanced flue, so no chimney required
- Use natural gas or LPG
- Programmable Thermostatic Remote Control
- Simple drop down door for easy maintenance
Why choose a Studio Freestanding gas fire?
- You’re looking to make a major statement and create a focal point for the room.