1. Choose your size
These Studio Edge+ gas fires come in three widths, as below:
- Studio 1 = 778mm (w)
- Studio 2 = 978mm (w)
- Studio 3 = 1368mm (w)
Below we’ve highlighted the efficiency and heat output for each size, for both a conventional (C) and balanced (B) flue, for this glass fronted (GF) fire.
- Studio 1 = C/GF 72% (E) efficient, 4.60kW nominal
- Studio 1 = B/GF 92% (A) efficient, 5.30kW nominal
- Studio 2 = C/GF 81% (C) efficient, 6.20kW nominal
- Studio 2 = B/GF 92% (A) efficient, 7.00kW nominal
- Studio 3 = B/GF 92% (A) efficient, 8.40kW nominal
2. Choose your fuel bed options
For the fuel bed you could have the log-effect, driftwood-effect or pebbles & stones.
3. Choose your lining
For the liner you can choose between the Echoflame black glass, vermiculite or black reeded effects.
Why choose a Stovax/Gazco gas fire?
Stunning flames and fuel bed effects
Stovax & Gazco are committed to research and development to ensure their products are market leading in terms of style, innovation and efficiency
They are an ISO9001 accredited company
Their quality control system ensures that their appliances comply with British safety standards as well as stringent European regulations (CE mark).
Why choose a Studio gas fire?
- Highly efficient. The Studio 3 gas fire records a 92% (A) efficiency rating with a glass front and balanced flue
- The modulating single ribbon of living flame that dances above your choice of fuel bed is mesmerising
- Minimalist perfection, eye-catching frames design
- Many customisation options
- Supersizes, from large to largest!
- Install with a conventional or balanced flue, so no chimney required
- Use natural gas or LPG
- Programmable Thermostatic Remote Control
- Simple drop down door for easy maintenance
Why choose a Studio Edge+ gas fire?
- You’re looking to achieve that minimalist hole-in-the-wall look. You can do this with either this ‘frame’ or the Edge