1. Choose your finish
Choose between a matt black, metallic blue, metallic brown and metallic green finish.
2. Choose between a canopy (low or high) or a flat top
The all important credentials are below:
- Size: 627 x 514 x 635 (w/d/h, mm)
- Heat output: 3 – 10kW (8kW nominal)
- Efficiency: 84% (A+)
- Log length: 400mm
Why choose a Stovax/Gazco wood burning stove?
High performance heating, innovative design, forged to last
Stovax & Gazco are committed to research and development to ensure their products are market leading in terms of style, innovation and efficiency
They are an ISO9001 accredited company
Their quality control system ensures that their appliances comply with British safety standards as well as stringent European regulations (CE mark).
Why choose the Stockton 8 Inset Convector wood burning stove?
- Not only will this stove provide impressive heating capacity compared to a standard open fireplace but it also offers you most of the benefits of our freestanding Stockton 8 stoves. The Stockton 8 Inset stove is highly practical too. It has double doors for easy loading/stoking and both Cleanburn and convection systems for greater heating efficiency, whilst the highly effective Airwash facility ensures that you enjoy a clearer view of the fire
- A Defra exempt appliance for use in smoke control areas
- Cleanburn technology
- AirWash system