1. Choose your finish
Choose between a matt black, metallic blue, metallic brown and metallic green finish.
2. Choose between a canopy (pictured) or a flat top
The all important credentials are below:
- Size: 489 x 495 x 603 (w/d/h, mm)
- Heat output: 3 – 8kW (7kW nominal)
- Efficiency: 87% (A+)
- Log length: 325mm
Why choose a Stovax/Gazco wood burning stove?
High performance heating, innovative design, forged to last
Stovax & Gazco are committed to research and development to ensure their products are market leading in terms of style, innovation and efficiency
They are an ISO9001 accredited company
Their quality control system ensures that their appliances comply with British safety standards as well as stringent European regulations (CE mark).
Why choose the Stockton 7 Inset Convector wood burning stove?
- The Stovax Stockton range has been developed to offer an inset convector with most of the heating advantages of a freestanding Stockton stove. With its cleverly designed Cleanburn and convection systems, the Stockton 7 Inset Convector is around four times more efficient than an open fire, giving you greater control of combustion, more heat for your money and lower fuel costs
- A Defra exempt appliance for use in smoke control areas
- Cleanburn technology
- AirWash system