1. Choose your size
These hole-in-the-wall electric fires are available in six sizes; four rectangular, two square, as below. The flame viewing area for each is outlined below.
- Skope Inset 55R = 550 x 550mm flame viewing area
- Skope Inset 75R = 750 x 750mm flame viewing area
- Skope Inset 85R = 850 x 330mm flame viewing area
- Skope Inset 105R = 1050 x 330mm flame viewing area
- Skope Inset 135R = 1350 x 330mm flame viewing area
- Skope Inset 195R = 1950 x 330mm flame viewing area
2. Choose your fuel bed option
For the fuel bed choose between the log and grey/clear pebbles option, or the crystal-ice.
ECO design compliant, CE approved
Instant controllable heat (output 1 – 2kW)
Using the thermostatic remote control you control the flame options, back-lighting and much more!
Mesmerising flames and lighting effects, with or without heat
Chromalight LED backlighting, choose from 13 colours
Customisable fuel effects
Choose an amber or blue flames, with five brightness settings for each.
Why choose a Skope Inset electric fire?
- If your style is minimalist, then this is the Skope for you
- Will two shapes and six sizes to choose from, you’ll find the right option for any room
- Choose between logs and pebbles or the crystal-ice fuel-bed options.
Stovax & Gazco electric fires and stoves bought from The Fireplace Company come with a two-year guarantee.