We’ve highlighted the efficiency and heat output, for both a conventional (C) and balanced (B) flue, using natural gas (they are compatible with LPG too).
- Sheraton 5 = C/GF 76% (D) efficient, up to 4kW
- Sheraton 5 = B/GF 90.6% (B) efficient, up to 4kW
Size: 479 x 359 x 613 mm (w/d/h)
Why choose a Stovax/Gazco gas stove?
Stunning flames, stylish designs, highly efficient
Stovax & Gazco are committed to research and development to ensure their products are market leading in terms of style, innovation and efficiency
They are an ISO9001 accredited company
Their quality control system ensures that their appliances comply with British safety standards as well as stringent European regulations (CE mark).
Why choose a Sheraton 5 gas stove?
- Highly efficient. The Sheraton 5 gas stove records a 90.6% (B) efficiency rating with a balanced flue
- Cast iron door and heavy gauge steel for the body
- EchoFlame Black Glass Lining to enhance the visual depth and clarity
- Realistic log fuel bed, ceramic stones
- Fully-sequential thermostatic control system
- Install with a conventional or balanced flue, so no chimney required