Choose your colour
This stove is available in six colours, as below:
- Black Anthracite
- Parchment (cream)
- Sage Green
- Atlantic Blue
- Autumn Leaf (brown)
The all important credentials are below:
- Size: 570 x 521 x 657 (w/d/h, mm)
- Heat output: 8 – 12kW (10kW nominal – 5kW to each room)
- Efficiency: 76.4% (C)
Why choose a Chesneys stove?
- All Chesneys stoves are DEFRA exempt, which means they can be used in all UK towns and cities, including smoke-control areas
- Chesneys wood burning stoves are the result of extensive research and development. They deliver outstanding efficiency – incorporating clean-burn and air-wash technology – with minimal emissions
- They are more than just a heating appliance, they will be the main focus of your room and by design they will add a degree of sophistication that is unrivalled
- Environmentally friendly – renewable and natural fuel, an effective heat source which is both economical and beautiful
- Cast iron components, toughened ceramic glass, these stoves are built to last
- Easy to use. A single air control lever will adjust the heat from a gentle flame to intense burn.
Why choose the Salisbury 10 series double sided wood burning stove?
The Salisbury is very much in the style of a traditional wood burning stove. The reliability and efficiency of the stove are reflected in its robust and uncluttered appearance.
With its simple good looks, the Salisbury stove will sit comfortably in a wide range of interiors. It can also be very successfully combined with an attractive stone fire surround.
This 10 kilowatt wood burning stove (5kW to each side), is suited to larger rooms that require an increased heat output.
All Chesneys products bought from The Fireplace Company come with a two-year guarantee.
For more information about the Salisbury 10 series double sided wood burning stove, please contact us today.