1. Choose your lining option
With this frameless, hole-in-the-wall gas fire, the flames and fuel bed become the focus.
All you need do is choose from the five linings; Echoflame Black Glass, Black Reeded, Vermiculite, Brick-effect and Ledgestone-effect.
Fire size: 550 x 388mm (w/h)
Heat output: Conventional flue (4.5kW nominal), balanced flue (4.9kW nominal)
Why choose a Riva2 500 gas fire?
Three dual burners, choose from front only or front and rear, adjustable from lazy fire to dramatic blaze
Indiscernible from natural logs
Will fit most fireplaces
Designed to fit a standard 22″ British fireplace
No chimney required
Can be installed with a conventional or balanced flue – no chimney is required for the latter.
Five linings to choose from, the Riva2 400 gas fires only have three.
CE approved, high efficiency
- Conventional flue 76% (D) efficient, balanced flue, 93.9% (A) efficient
- Natural gas or LPG
- Programmable Thermostatic Remote Control – choose your flames to suit your daily and weekly schedules, customise up to four profiles
Why choose the Riva2 500 Edge gas fire?
- Seamless integration into a room. Achieve that stunning, frameless hole-in-the-wall effect
- A touch of luxury and a definite talking point for guests