1. Choose your finish
Choose between a metallic black and storm metallic (silver) finish.
The all important credentials are below:
- Size: 788 x 409 x 663 (w/d/h, mm)
- Heat output: 3.2 – 12kW (9kW nominal)
- Efficiency: 78% (A)
- Log length: 500mm
Why choose a Stovax/Gazco wood burning stove?
High performance heating, innovative design, forged to last
Stovax & Gazco are committed to research and development to ensure their products are market leading in terms of style, innovation and efficiency
They are an ISO9001 accredited company
Their quality control system ensures that their appliances comply with British safety standards as well as stringent European regulations (CE mark).
Why choose the Riva F76 Freestanding wood burning stove?
- Wider still than the F66, this stove has the potential to create an outstanding landscape centrepiece within larger rooms or living spaces, particularly as the Airwash system helps keep the extensive window clear, allowing you to enjoy the flames to the full. With up to 9kW available, the prospect of cosy winters in front of a real log fire awaits you
- A Defra exempt appliance for use in smoke control areas
- Cleanburn technology
- AirWash system
- Opti-Burn setting provides optimum efficiency and visual effect for woodburning
- Choice of ten Riva benches