1. Choose your finish
Choose between a metallic black and storm metallic (silver) finish.
The all important credentials are below:
- Size: 698 x 405 x 602 (w/d/h, mm)
- Heat output: 2.8 – 11kW (8kW nominal)
- Efficiency: 80% (A+)
- Log length: 450mm
Why choose a Stovax/Gazco wood burning stove?
High performance heating, innovative design, forged to last
Stovax & Gazco are committed to research and development to ensure their products are market leading in terms of style, innovation and efficiency
They are an ISO9001 accredited company
Their quality control system ensures that their appliances comply with British safety standards as well as stringent European regulations (CE mark).
Why choose the Riva F66 Freestanding wood burning stove?
- If you are looking for the greater heating performance of an inset fire but wish to combine this with the hearth-mounted appeal of a contemporary stove then this stove provides a stylish, contemporary solution
- A Defra exempt appliance for use in smoke control areas
- Cleanburn technology
- AirWash system
- Opti-Burn setting provides optimum efficiency and visual effect for woodburning
- Choice of ten Riva benches