1. Choose your finish, door, top plate and handle
Use the Customizer to help you visualise your options.
There are a beautiful palette of colours to choose from; white, silver, platinum, nickel, mocha and black.
You can choose between a glass door or a steel door with glass, and whether or not you want glass on the sides.
For the top plate you have three options; classic steel low, high or soapstone.
And finally you have six handles to choose from!
The all important credentials are below:
- Size: 470 x 1218 (diameter/h mm)
- Heat output: 3 – 7kW (4.8kW nominal)
- Heat area: 45 – 105 m2
- Efficiency: 80% (Energy efficiency class A+).
Why choose a RAIS stove?
- Modern Scandinavian design, solid craftsmanship and high quality
- Timeless stoves that bring a cosy and warm atmosphere to your home
- Effective and eco-friendly
- Some products use their CleverAir system which automatically adjusts and regulates air flow to the stove
- Countless options to customise for your home – use their impressive Customizer.