1. Choose your size
Do you want legs or an integrated log store (LS)? If you want a base, you can choose between two heights, and there are three different options (standard base, 2 x combi bases).
Use the Customizer to help you visualise your options.
- RAIS Q-Tee 2 | 582 x 410 x 598 (w/d/h)
- RAIS Q-Tee 2 with base (LS) | 582 x 410 x 883 (w/d/h)
- RAIS Q-Tee 2 with taller base (LS) | 582 x 410 x 983 (w/d/h)
- RAIS Q-Tee 2 with legs (not pictured) | 582 x 410 x 723 (w/d/h)
- RAIS Q-Tee 2 with taller legs (not pictured) | 582 x 410 x 763 (w/d/h)
2. Choose your door
- Steel door with glass
- Glass door.
The all important credentials are below:
- Heat output: 3 – 8kW (6.5kW nominal)
- Heat area: 45 – 120 m2
- Efficiency: 81% (Energy efficiency class A+).
Why choose a RAIS stove?
- Modern Scandinavian design, solid craftsmanship and high quality
- Timeless stoves that bring a cosy and warm atmosphere to your home
- Effective and eco-friendly
- Some products use their CleverAir system which automatically adjusts and regulates air flow to the stove
- Countless options to customise for your home – use their impressive Customizer.
Why choose the RAIS Q-Tee 2 wood burning stove?
- A small, ‘cubist’ stove suitable for smaller rooms with lower heat requirements – a portrait version of the RAIS Q-Tee wood burning stove which packs a greater punch
- A Defra exempt appliance for use in smoke control areas
- Air cooled handle
- Grand closing system
- Can be installed on the floor, bench or wall
- Top or rear outlet for flue duct
- RAIS AirSystem option available