1. Choose your size
These wall mounted electric fires come in four widths from 1280 to 2380mm. The flame viewing area for each is outlined below.
- Radiance 80W = 1280mm, 800mm flame viewing area, heat output 1 – 2kW (nominal 2kW – pictured in our showroom)
- Radiance 100W = 1480mm, 1000mm flame viewing area, heat output 1 – 2kW (nominal 2kW)
- Radiance 150W = 1980mm, 1500mm flame viewing area, heat output 1 – 2kW (nominal 2kW)
- Radiance 190W = 2380mm, 1900mm flame viewing area, heat output 1 – 2kW (nominal 2kW)
Download full specifications for each fire in the series.
2. Choose your frame, finish and fuel bed options
For the frame, you have two options; glass or steel.
For the finish, your decision is based on which frame you opted for.
If you choose glass, choose between a glossy white or black finish. If you choose steel, then choose a graphite, matt ivory or metallic red finish.
For the fuel bed you could have the default white and clear stones option, or you could upgrade to clear crushed glass, black glass beads or clear glass beads.
A semi-recess kit is available which allows you to partially set your fire into a wall.
ECO design compliant, CE approved
Instant controllable heat
Using the thermostatic remote control you control the flame options, backlighting and much more!
Mesmerising flames and lighting effects, with or without heat
Chromalight LED backlighting, choose from 13 colours
Customisable fuel effects
Choose an amber or blue flames, with five brightness settings for each.
Why choose a Radiance wall mounted electric fire?
- No installation costs, easy to hang, use straight away
- Will suit any room in your house
- Endlessly customisation – you choose the frame, finish and fuel-bed option.