1. Add a top section?
Available in matching steel.
There is also a free standing version of this stove, with optional plinths, log stores and top sections.
We’ve highlighted the efficiency and heat output for balanced (B) flue, using natural gas (they are compatible with LPG too).
- Loft = B 94.3% (A) efficient, 2.0- 4.8kW
Sizs (balanced flue) (w/d/h):
- Loft only, 481 x 399 x 770
- Loft with top section, 481 x 638 x 1412
Why choose a Stovax/Gazco gas stove?
Stunning flames, stylish designs, highly efficient
Stovax & Gazco are committed to research and development to ensure their products are market leading in terms of style, innovation and efficiency
They are an ISO9001 accredited company
Their quality control system ensures that their appliances comply with British safety standards as well as stringent European regulations (CE mark).
Why choose a Loft gas stove?
- Highly efficient. The Loft gas stove records a 94.3% (A) efficiency rating with a balanced flue
- Ultra-modern style, combination of glass & steel exterior, with curved glass front and tapered sides
- Matching plinth, log store base and top section options
- Breathtaking flame visuals
- Highly realistic log bed and a polished EchoFlame Black Glass lining for a stunning, multi-sided reflection of the flames
- Install with a conventional or balanced flue, so no chimney required
- Programmable Thermostatic Remote Control