1. Choose your size
These Elise Profil wood burning stoves come in four sizes, as below:
- Elise 540 = 631 x 38 x 648mm (w/d/h) | 250/330mm*
- Elise 540T = 631 x 38 x 818mm (w/d/h) | 250/330mm*
- Elise 680 = 771 x 38 x 648mm (w/d/h) | 330/500mm*
- Elise 850 = 941 x 38 x 728mm (w/d/h) | 330/600mm*
* Recommended log length/maximum log length
Below we’ve highlighted the efficiency and minimum/maximum heat output for each size:
- Elise 540 = 83% (A+) efficient, 3 – 7kW (5kW nominal)
- Elise 540T = 79% (A) efficient, 3 – 7kW (5kW nominal)
- Elise 680 = 79% (A) efficient, 4 – 11kW (7kW nominal)
- Elise 850 = 75% (A) efficient, 5 – 12kW (9kW nominal)
2. Choose your fuel
All models are multi-fuel except for the Elise 850 which is a wood burning stove only.
3. Choose your door
Lastly, you must choose between a glass or steel door for your stove.
Why choose a Stovax/Gazco wood burning stove?
High performance heating, innovative design, forged to last
Stovax & Gazco are committed to research and development to ensure their products are market leading in terms of style, innovation and efficiency
They are an ISO9001 accredited company
Their quality control system ensures that their appliances comply with British safety standards as well as stringent European regulations (CE mark).
Why choose an Elise Profil wood burning stove?
- With its subtle styling and sophisticated Metallic Black finish, the Profil frame complements the Elise’s clean, elegant lines and fits effortlessly with almost any interior
- Highly efficient, award-winning, clean contemporary design
- A Defra exempt appliance for use in smoke control areas
- Ecodesign ready, HETAS accreditated. CE approved
- The 540, 540T and 680 versions burn wood or smokeless fuel (the 850 is wood burning only)
- Cleanburn technology
- AirWash system
- Easy-to-use controls