1. Choose your size
These Elise Freestanding wood burning stoves come in four sizes, as below:
- Elise 540 = 543 x 395 x 560mm (w/d/h) | 250/330mm*
- Elise 540T = 543 x 395 x 730mm (w/d/h) | 250/330mm*
- Elise 540T (wall hung) = 543 x 433 x 730mm (w/d/h) | 330/500mm*
- Elise 680 = 683 x 440 x 560mm (w/d/h) | 330/500mm*
* Recommended log length/maximum log length
Below we’ve highlighted the efficiency and minimum/maximum heat output for each size:
- Elise 540 = 83% (A+) efficient, 3 – 7kW (5kW nominal)
- Elise 540T = 79% (A) efficient, 3 – 7kW (5kW nominal)
- Elise 680 = 79% (A) efficient, 4 – 11kW (7kW nominal)
2. Choose your door
Lastly, you must choose between a glass or steel door for your stove.
Why choose a Stovax/Gazco wood burning stove?
High performance heating, innovative design, forged to last
Stovax & Gazco are committed to research and development to ensure their products are market leading in terms of style, innovation and efficiency
They are an ISO9001 accredited company
Their quality control system ensures that their appliances comply with British safety standards as well as stringent European regulations (CE mark).
Why choose an Elise Freestanding wood burning stoves?
- The Freestanding Elise wood burning and multi-fuel range meet the Ecodesign standards of tomorrow, Stovax’s cleanest burning range of fires. This contemporary focal point can sit within an inglenook fireplace, or as a freestanding stove in the room
- Highly efficient, award-winning, clean contemporary design
- A Defra exempt appliance for use in smoke control areas
- Ecodesign ready, HETAS accreditated. CE approved
- These stoves burn wood or smokeless fuel
- Cleanburn technology
- AirWash system
- Easy-to-use controls