The best use of your outdoor space
The Terrace Gourmet is the only cylindrical outdoor cooking and heating solution in Chesneys impressive HEAT Collection.
This wood-burning stove and grill combination is designed to sit comfortably alongside your other garden products. The grill is designed to cook for 8-10 people by grilling, baking, smoking or roasting.
- More eco-friendly than a fire pit, more efficient than a patio heater
- Produces little to no smoke
- Runs on only a small amount of fuel
- Easy to use
- The all-in-one cooking solution.
Overall size: 1594 x 544 x 994 mm (w/d/h)
The Terrace Gourmet comes complete with flue, a pair of wooden side shelves, analogue thermometer, pair of stove gloves, scoop for removing ash, 5kg bag of restaurant-grade charcoal, weatherproof cover
Why choose a Chesneys stove?
- All Chesneys stoves are DEFRA exempt, which means they can be used in all UK towns and cities, including smoke-control areas
- Chesneys wood burning stoves are the result of extensive research and development. They deliver outstanding efficiency – incorporating clean-burn and air-wash technology – with minimal emissions
- They are more than just a heating appliance, they add a degree of sophistication that is unrivalled
- Environmentally friendly – renewable and natural fuel, an effective heat source which is both economical and beautiful
- Cast iron components, toughened ceramic glass, these stoves are built to last
- A single air control lever will adjust the heat from a gentle flame to intense burn.
How to order
We are a Chesneys premier dealer and as such we have all of the HEAT Collection on display in our showroom. We regularly demonstrate how to use them, but suggest you give us a call before you set off to ensure we have one ready for you to see in action!
All Chesneys HEAT products bought from The Fireplace Company come with a 3 year guarantee on the body and a 12 month warranty on non-consumable parts such as the door, handle, door mechanism, hinges and air plates.